Services for University Students

Looking for accommodation near the University?

A wide range of housing options are available (rooms in private homes, studios, shared flats, student residences, etc.).

To consult them, log in to the housing platform u-pem.studapart.com, where you can find:

  • Rented accommodation
  • Shared accommodation
  • Sublet accommodation
  • Temporary rooms

Thousands of privately owned accommodation units are available in student residences, or through real estate agencies, on the University’s different sites.

All the information about housing support and procedures is also presented in the "Student Housing Guide", available from the Student Life Department (SVE) and on the University's website.

To benefit from accommodation in a university residence, you must send your application to the CROUS before 30 April of the current year for the start of the next academic year (allocated subject to conditions).

Student Life Department (SVE) – Accommodation
Maison de l'Étudiant - Office B02
T: 01 71 40 81 98